1" x 1" x 3/4" reducing tee lead free, bagged; u416lfa, sharkbite push-fit fittings for use with copper tubing cts, cpvc and pex with integral tube liner included; constructed of dzr brass, certified to 200 psi and 200 degrees f, design certified to asse 1061/nsf61 standards, meets upc, ipc and cupc requirements, fitting are listed with iapmo and are certified for use on potable and hydronic water distribution, certified for underground applications and as a manufactured joint without the need for access panels.
- Lightning fast, won't let go
- Easy installation, fast disassembly
- Use on wet or dry repairs
- No solder, clamps, unions or glue needed
- Additional discounts apply for this item when purchased as Bulk.